Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If I could choose my best friend by Johnatan grade 5

If I could choose my best friend, she should be honest because I could rely on her and then I could trust and believe her. I also need a best friend that is kind. The reason why I need to have a best friend that is kind is because if the person is kind, it will be easier for us to talk to each other and the person could help me when I’m in trouble. She should also be able to help, so when I have a difficulty in my work, she could help me to do it better and faster. When we are talking, I would like her to know some fun games that both of us like, so we can talk to each other about the game. If she doesn’t, I think that it will be boring when we talk to each other. She should also share things like stationary so if I forget my stationary sometimes like my pencil, I could ask her for one and she could share her pencil. This is the friend that I want to have.

No comments: